Rutgers Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program is not a format post-bacc program and is open to any student who has earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. college or university. Interested applicants generally apply as non-matriculating students:
Non-Matriculating Students (Non-Degree Candidates)
- A non-matriculating student takes courses at Rutgers but is not pursuing a Rutgers degree.
- Who may apply for non-matriculated undergraduate enrollment?
- Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the U.S.
- Non-matriculating students may enroll on a space-available basis and may take a limited number of courses. Please see the information on school availability at Rutgers–New Brunswick to view which schools accept non-matriculated applicants.
- Students wishing to be considered for non-matriculating status must submit the following:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- All college transcripts and proof of having obtained a bachelor's degree
- The $70 non-refundable application fee
- Applicants for non-matriculating study complete the same application as applicants for matriculated study.
- International students planning to attend on a student visa must enroll in a degree program. They may not enroll on a non-matriculating basis.
- To be admitted for non-matriculated enrollment, students must meet the same admissions requirements as matriculating applicants.
Accepted post-baccalaureate students may utilize the services of the HPO for advising and application support.