Ralph DeFalco was an internationally recognized serologist and Professor of Zoology at Rutgers University. In addition to his scholarly and teaching activities, he devoted much of his time to the counseling and placement of undergraduates in medical and dental schools. Eloise DeFalco was a medical Technologist & Teaching Assistant/Lecturer in Anatomy & Physiology at Raritan Valley Community College.
To be awarded the scholarship, the student must:
- demonstrate a high academic standing
- applicants must be full-time seniors during the 2018-2019 academic year, in the School of Arts and Sciences
- be majoring in one of the four majors within the Division of Life Sciences
- 119 - Biological Sciences
- 146 - Cell Biology and Neuroscience
- 447 - Genetics
- 694 - Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Four awards of $1,500 each for 2018-2019 are anticipated.
Applications are available in the Biology Office (B112 Nelson) during the Spring semester and should be returned to Biology Office upon completion. For more information, please contact the Biology Office (848) 445-2075.