Guidelines for writing the autobiography for the HPO committee interview application
- The autobiography should be 2-4 pages single-spaced or 4-8 pages double-spaced, typed.
- It should provide a brief summary of your life from birth to the present!
- Please be sure to include hardships and challenges (if any) faced while growing up.
- Include 1 or 2 key High School activities and explain why they are important in your development toward your career goal.
- For college, please highlight key (not all) leadership, clinical, service, and research activities.
- Please be sure to include reflections on your motivation toward a career in medicine.